Our onsite support solution is designed for customers that have additional support requirements. Small companies can use onsite support instead of hiring dedicated IT support personnel. Onsite support is also appropriate for medium-sized companies that need to augment their in-house support staff, but don’t have enough work to justify the cost of a full-time employee or wish to staff special projects with outside personnel. Onsite technicians are part of our technical staff and are constantly trained on new technology from industry partners and best practice solution.
Onsite Support Benefits
- Resources to implement and maintain technology investment
- Multiple IT experts to solve most problems and issues
- A single IT executive point-of-contact to manage your IT operations
- Qualified support personnel fix IT problems the first time, increasing end-user satisfaction and productivity
- Flexible – clients can choose to start on-site support slowly (four hours per week) and grow as business requirements and growth dictates